(Leonardo Da Vinci)
Forex is an “Over the Counter” (O.T.C.) market, one of the largest markets. High volume, volatility and directionality that many currencies often have, make this market very interesting even if the foreign exchange market is complex.
The foreign exchange market has strong points:
- is a very liquid market with high trading volumes;
- is traded by many operators;
- does not have a precise location, trades around the clock;
- market is influenced by a multitude of factors.
Until a few years ago, Forex was operating grounds for banks, multinational companies and brokerage firms. Only recently, thanks to the Internet and the information technology boom, many individual operators have entered this market.
- To follow a logical thread you may click on Forex sequential index where entries are grouped by chapters as in a book..
Pages in category "Forex"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.